The Westport PAL Track & Field Program is offering Cross Country this year.
The program director is Jesse McCray, who is the Head coach of the Staples High School Girls Track and Field team.
The Head Coach for Cross Country will be Jeffrey Brentson.
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN-CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Location: Staples High School
Time: 4:45 - 5:45
Discounted Fee for each additional child: $175.00
Meet Days: Wednesday
Location: Waveney Park, New Canaan (dates listed below)
With the exception of the first week.
Practices will be Monday and Thursday with meets on the scheduled Wednesdays.
*September 3 Monday and September 4 Wednesday, practice
*September 9th Monday and September 12th Thursday practice
* September 16th Monday practice, September 16th Wednesday XC Meet @ Waveney Park, September 19th Thursday practice
* September 23rd Monday practice, September 25th Wednesday XC Meet @ Waveney Park, September 26th Thursday practice
* September 30th Monday practice, October 2nd Wednesday XC Meet @ Waveney Park, October 3rd Thursday practice
*October 7th Monday practice, October 9th Wednesday XC Meet @ Waveney Park, October 10th practice
* October 14th Monday practice, October 17th Thursday Practice
* October 21st Monday practice, WCC Championship Meet week of October 21st date to be determined,
October 24 Thursday practice if the WCC Meet isn't scheduled on that date
* October 28th Monday practice, October 31st Thursday Practice,
November 2nd Saturday Middle School State Championship
Athletes are responsible for the purchase of uniforms, warm-ups, and team logo wear.
The items can be used for the indoor/outdoor middle school team.
Click here to purchase Warm-up and Team logo wear
Parents are responsible for transportation to and from all events.
The Western Ct Middle School Championship will be in late October.
Middle School State Championship is November 2.
It is our goal to provide training for their personal success and achievements in the sport of Track and Field.
Direct questions to
at WestportUnitedTrackClub@gmail.com - or (203)243-8929