Hello 7th Grade Wrecker Families,
What a great start to the season with the Jamboree!
As a reminder for this week:
- Date: Tuesday, September 3
- Location: PJ Romano field
- Check-in time: 5pm (practice to follow @ 6:00 pm)
- Photo Attire: Game Day uniform (Blue game jerseys, white pants, white socks) for photos.
- Practice Attire: Bring practice jersery and guardian for helmet
- Paperwork: Lifetouch Sports paper form or printed receipt from online order
- Volunteers: 1-2 parents to help organize the team. Please let Brigid or I know if you can be there on Tuesday to help.
Each child will get 1 free Sportsmate—team picture with individual picture (courtesy of Westport PAL) if they have their photo taken. If you only want the complimentary Sportsmate, you must fill out the top, upper-right corner section traditional paper order form.
If you wish to purchase additional prints, you can do so online (see link below and order code below) or via the traditional order form and the Sportsmate will be added to your order during production. If you order online, please print out your confirmation and bring it with you to picture day. On Tuesday, Sept 3rd, every child must have some photo paperwork either traditional order form or the online confirmation.
Your Picture Day ID: RI519002X0
Liz and Brigid